- Prof. Dionisios Vlachos, University of Delaware, USA
"Computation-driven catalyst discovery"
- Prof. Asier Unciti-Broceta, University of Edinburg, UK
"Biocompatible catalytic devices and bioorthogonally-activated prodrugs to mediate local chemotherapy"
- Prof. Richard Van de Sanden, Dutch Institute for Fundamental Energy Research
"Recent trends in renewable energy driven chemistry for energy conversion and storage: plasma chemistry as the special case"
- Dr. Jean-Luc DUBOIS, ARKEMA, France
"What 3D printing / Additive manufacturing can deliver to chemical industries?"
- Prof. João Rocha, University of Aveiro, Portugal
"Luminescent silicates and coordination polymers: nanothermometry meets catalysis?"
- Prof. Jorge Gascon, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
"Spatially structured catalysts and reactors for the transformation of CO2 to useful chemicals”
- Prof. Rafael Luque, Universtity of Cordoba, Spain
"Mechanochenical catalyst design and applications"
- Prof. Evgeny Rebrov, Warwick University, UK
"Structured reactors under inductive heating"
- Dr Jose Luis Hueso, University of Zaragoza, Spain
"Direct heating of heterogeneous catalysts by microwaves: Minimizing unwanted gas phase chemistry"